- IN RESPONSE TO OUR EXPANSION NEEDS even in COVID time, we are looking for talented collaborators to join our great projects.
- You will have a chance to work with hot trendy and modern architecture design and technologies like Microservices, Angular 10, .Net Core...
- With an open and modern office, a great work life balance and a friendly and team oriented environment, this is a unique opportunity to have a long term career in a leading organization, not just a job.
- At least 8 years experience with .NET, within at least 3+ years experience in leading team - Strong communication skills in English - Solid experience in web development and passion for building technology products - Expertise in front-end development (TS, Angular...) - Expertise in back-end development (.Net Core, Microservices...) - In-depth knowledge of relational database in SQL Server - Experience building responsive and elegant applications that are scalable - Experience working with Agile methodologies - Enjoys mentoring team members of all levels; is interested in raising technical expertise throughout the team
- .NET - Leadership - Angular - SQL - English
Why candidate should apply this position
- Our culture: We offer exceptional career growth opportunities to un-clock our employee potentials with skill development workshops, mentoring programs, and support for online training & certificates.
- Our benefits and perks: We offer competitive compensation and employee-centric benefits, including industry-leading of 18 days annual leaves and company trips as well as different club activities for entertainments.
- Our global family: We offer onsite trips, as well as intensive language training in-house and in-collaboration closely working with Swiss colleagues.
- Experience solving algorithm challenges that involve non-relational databases such as MongoDB