We’re looking for an experienced Head of Business Development to join our Ho Chi Minh office.
You’ll be able to build and manage a team, sell our product and help us grow our client base quickly but most importantly sustainably. You must be as motivated by how your team grows, develops, and performs as you are by your own business development performance.
Ideally, you would have experience of driving rapid growth in a SaaS or B2B business and at least 8-10 years of Business Development experience working in or with relevant sectors (SaaS, B2B, Enterprise sales).
Working with the Founders, you will be responsible for our business development capability including: - Building our business development team — You will be responsible for a team in Vietnam and other markets - Growing our client base — You will develop and execute a strategy to win new clients and grow existing ones - Developing sales content — You will work alongside others to plan and develop a set of tools to help generate and convert inbound and outbound inquiries - Product marketing — You will work with the team to build our product marketing capability - Input to the product roadmap — You will work with the Product Team to ensure we’re building to solve real problems
- You have a strong track record of success in enterprise SaaS/IT solution sales, or Internet software selling to businesses (Deal size: at least from ~30k USD) - At least 2 years in high scaled tech startup environment - Good network with retail and from Martech/Adtech - At least 8-10 years of relevant sales experience - You have strong experience within consultative sales (at least 5 years) and possess the ability to prospect and manage senior-level relationships. - You have successfully built, scaled, and led high-performing sales teams - You are a strategic thinker & problem solver with the ability to be hands-on. - You are highly goal-oriented and possess excellent interpersonal & communication skills. - Good English communication
Other notices: - Commercial mindset - Vision and strategy — You will be able to devise and articulate a plan for growth - Execution — You are skilled at and pride yourself on getting things done. In a start-up environment, there are many enthusiastic visionaries who talk a lot and don’t get things done. You are not one of these people. You will know how to execute your vision - Time management — You are exceptional at prioritizing tasks in line with KPIs and OKRs and at developing systems and content that ensures these tasks take you less time each time
Why candidate should apply this position
• Learn from the best: CEO - PhD in Electrical Engineering from one of the top universities in the US & was the co-founder of a startup acquired by Panasonic US
• We offer an exciting opportunity to work in a cutting-edge field of AI & Computer Vision technology in a company known for breaking new grounds.
• Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
• You get to work in a very dynamic environment
• You will get to have involvement in developing an analytics solution alongside a talented team
• Excellent and competitive salary package
• Flexible working hours, 5 work days per week
• Salary review based on performance upon request.
• Unlimited potential for career growth because we are small and fast-growing.
- Have experience in Consulting at Big Four accounting firms