Lead the Incubation and Acceleration Programs, including educational and training content development and delivery. Support the overall innovation and startup ecosystem at Viet Lotus. Act as the prime contact with startups, mentors, investors and stakeholders. Support other innovation initiatives and projects.
- Incubation & Acceleration program lead + Lead the incubator and accelerator programs for all Viet Lotus’s projects. + Create and develop incubation and acceleration related content. + Deliver and execute the innovation workshops, training and presentations. + Lead incubated teams throughout the entire incubation journey. + Provide all necessary support, mentorship, and training to incubates and startups.
- Innovation & entrepreneurship education and training + Lead all the entrepreneurship education initiatives for and on behalf of clients as necessary. + Development of training workshop materials for internal and external programs. + Liaising with 3rd party trainers, mentors, and educators as necessary. + Support establishing an entrepreneurship training academy.
- Startups support + Review & evaluation of startup pitch decks, advising on investment recommendations. + Interact with and support portfolio startups on a regular basis. + Innovation research, support and analysis. + Conduct research on innovation ecosystem and contribute to potential projects to stakeholders. + Work closely with Projects team on developing and executing innovation aspects and scope of the project. + Analyze the innovation and startup ecosystem and take ownership of ecosystem development.
- Mentorship Management + Leading the communication with mentors, investors and stakeholders. + Establishing and managing databases of relevant startup and innovation data. + Institutionalizing mentorship and developing sustainable mentor programs. - Entrepreneurship Outreach + Scouting high quality startups locally and internationally. + Developing key databases of startups, founders, mentors, etc… + Building alliances with influencers in the ecosystem. + Represent Viet Lotus in conferences and external events, coordinate with Marketing team as necessary.
- Events and Partnerships + Support events and partnerships in establishing key innovation links to stakeholders. + Building partnerships that result in sponsorship/event collaborations. + Managing the outreach to community for events
- University Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Science, or relevant education. - 4+ years' experience in working with startups, incubators, accelerators, or VCs. - Experience leading and running incubator and accelerator programs, workshops, training. - Experience in creating content for innovation programs, workshops and training. - Self-starter with entrepreneurial vision, critical thinking. - Innovative and creative mindset, very organized, good presentation skills. - Experience working in entrepreneurial environments such as incubators and accelerators is a must